Investors are cautioned that, except for statements of historical fact, certain information contained in this document includes “forward-looking information”, with respect to a performance expectation for Headwater Gold. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections formulated using assumptions believed to be reasonable and involving a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. Such factors include, without limitation, fluctuations in foreign exchange markets, the price of commodities in both the cash market and futures market, changes in legislation, taxation, controls and regulations of national and local governments and political and economic developments in Canada, The United States and other countries where the Company carries-out or may carry-out business in the future, the availability of future business opportunities and the ability to successfully integrate acquisitions or operational difficulties related to technical activities of mining and reclamation, the speculative nature of exploration and development of mineral deposits located, including risks in obtaining necessary licenses and permits, reducing the quantity or grade of reserves, adverse changes in credit ratings, and the challenge of title. The Company does not undertake an obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws. Some of the results reported are historical and may not have been verified by the Company.
All technical information in this presentation have been reviewed and approved by Caleb Stroup, a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101.
The following references are used throughout the company materials, with marked indicators:
- Integra Resources Corp press release “ Integra Adds 3.9 Moz AuEq to M&I Category, and Reports 0.5 Moz AuEq in Inferred Catagory in NI 43-101 Resource Estimate Update at the DeLamar Project” dated June 17th 2019 . As found on Sedar
- Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. technical report “Technical Report On Feasibility Study For The Grassy Mountain Gold Project In Eastern Oregon” dated October 30th 2020. As found on Sedar.
- Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. technical report “Technical Report And Preliminary Economic Assessment Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. Sleeper Project, Humboldt County Nevada” dated December 10 2015. As found on Sedar.
- Mined Developement Associates technical report “Technical report on the Esmeralda Project, Mineral County, Nevada U.S.A.” dated November 21, 2003. As found on SEC.
- St. Vincent Minerals Inc. technical report “Technical Report and Resource Estimate on the Gabbs Gold-Copper Property Fairplay Mining District Nye County, Nevada USA” dated December 21 2011. As found on Sedar.
The qualified person has been unable to verify the information on the adjacent properties and the information disclosed is not necessarily indicative of mineralization on the properties that are the subject of the technical report. Mineralization hosted on adjacent and/or nearby and/or geologically similar properties is not necessarily indicative of mineralization hosted on the Company’s property